OsloCopyright: Ysbrand Cosijn/Shutterstock.com
Boasting an impressive 13 floors and 11 exhibition spaces, the Munch Museum, known simply as Munch, houses a remarkable collection of 26,000 works by Munch, including 1,183 paintings, providing a comprehensive exploration of Munch's artistic legacy. Notably, visitors can marvel at the iconic painting "The Scream", which is on permanent display within the museum.
- Address: Edvard Munchs Plass 1, Oslo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 23 49 35 00
- More Info: www.munchmuseet.no/en
- Address: Sun–Tue 10am–6pm, Wed–Sat 10am–9pm
- More Info: Near the Oslo Opera House
- More Info: 78cc7b2edfc14dbf2dbd3b2d9f17afc3d028f3a7
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/edvard.munch/
Do & See
Oslo is a lively city, brimming with museums, art, and entertainment, ensuring visitors are constantly engaged and, therefore, never bored. In the heart of the city, one can easily transition from exploring Viking history and charming old wooden neighbourhoods to immersing themselves in the hip districts with innovative architecture and contemporary art. The cityscape is alive with frequent festivals and concerts, scattering delightful melodies and festivities throughout Oslo.