OsloCopyright: Takin' Shotz/Shutterstock.com
Delicatessen is a popular eatery serving classic and modern Spanish tapas dishes as well as salads and sandwiches in a casual atmosphere. The jamon and manchego and the saffron and chorizo croquettes come highly recommended.
- Address: Søndre Gate 8, Oslo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 22 46 72 00
- More Info: delicatessen.no/en/grunerlokka/
- Address: Sun–Wed noon–10pm, Thu & Fri noon–11pm, Sat noon–midnight
- More Info: 606937f26847ae11026e655fc9ab1fb753c95749
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/Delicatessentapas/
Oslo is an exceptionally modern capital with a large variety of ethnic cuisines, gourmet restaurants, and traditional eateries. Norway's capital is also one of the most expensive cities in the world. For that reason, prices are generally high. However, if you are travelling on a budget, cheaper alternatives serving good quality food can also be found all around the city.