The first thing that strikes you as you enter the Ekeberg restaurant is the magnificent view over the Oslo fjord, the islands, and the city. This restaurant was first built in 1916 but was modified into its current appearance in 1929, following a design competition. Ekeberg consists of several restaurants, a bar/lounge, an outside venue, and a fine dining restaurant upstairs.
- Address: Kongsveien 15, Oslo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 23 24 23 00
- More Info: www.ekebergrestauranten.com/english
- Address: Mon–Sat noon–9pm, Sun noon–8pm
- More Info: 8eb13248c7f84338bd721861fbf3f3e389ae607c
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/Ekebergrestauranten
Oslo is an exceptionally modern capital with a large variety of ethnic cuisines, gourmet restaurants, and traditional eateries. Norway's capital is also one of the most expensive cities in the world. For that reason, prices are generally high. However, if you are travelling on a budget, cheaper alternatives serving good quality food can also be found all around the city.