OsloCopyright: Creative Lab/Shutterstock.com
Byporten is a shopping centre with more than 70 shops and several restaurants and cafés in the middle of downtown Oslo, right next to Oslo Central Station. Here you will find everything from clothes and accessories to shoes, beauty products, electronics, and housewares.
- Address: Jernbanetorget 6, Oslo
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +47 92 61 44 80
- More Info: byporten.no
- Address: Mon–Fri 10am–9pm, Sat 10am–8pm, Sun closed
- More Info: aab7018612cdc7b0a8bf1c7ce31c622056c006db
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/Bypadmin/
In Oslo, you'll discover a wide array of shopping options. From sprawling shopping malls and department stores to unique boutiques and charming shopping streets, the Norwegian capital has got it all. Additionally, antique shops, flea markets, and local handicraft shops are also very popular with both locals and visitors alike.